Monday, November 6, 2017

"Morning Joe" panelists expressed doubt that Northam would win Tuesday's election.

Via Billy


Co-host Joe Scarborough went around the table and asked the panelists whether they believed the Democrats were going to win the governorship in Virginia.

"I don't know and I'm alarmed," co-host Mika Brzezinski said.

MSNBC political analyst Elise Jordan shook her head and said "nope."

"I don't think so. I think it's [Ed] Gillespie," New York Times reporter Nicholas Confessore said.

"It doesn't look like Northam wins," MSNBC host Ari Melber said.

"Oh my God," Brzezinski said.

4 comments:

  1. .

    Why is any journalist expressing such disappointment in reporting a news story.

    A journalist's personal views should not be expressed like that.

    Well, not if you want objectivity, anyway.

    .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A journalist's personal views should not be expressed like that.

      We have few real journalists in MSM these days.

      Delete
  2. Can you remember ever saying "Oh my God" about the results of any election, ever?
    To the left, everything is politics and everything must be "governed".

    Me? Just live your life the way you want, let me live mine the way I want, and we'll get along just fine.
    Why is this impossible for the left to understand?

    - Charlie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just live your life the way you want, let me live mine the way I want, and we'll get along just fine.
      Why is this impossible for the left to understand?

      Oh no, they must control you for their benefit.

      Delete