Friday, March 16, 2018

How Sweet It Is: Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe fired

Image result for Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe fired

The Justice Department dealt a stunning blow to former Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe on Friday night, firing him just days before he would have been eligible for a lifetime pension after determining that he lied to investigators reviewing the bureau’s probe of Hillary Clinton’s email server.

"Pursuant to Department Order 1202, and based on the report of the Inspector General, the findings of the FBI Office of Professional Responsibility, and the recommendation of the Department’s senior career official, I have terminated the employment of Andrew McCabe effective immediately," Attorney General Jeff Sessions said in a statement.

More @ Fox

18 comments:

  1. I'm big enough to admit being wrong. I did not think Sessions would fire McCabe. I can only hope he is the first of many.

    Badger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since 2016 I have been saying that President Trump should fire McMasters. Lately there has been the hoopla, some have called it fake news designed to trap the leakers, that McMasters was to be terminated. I still like that idea and knowing the President, as much as he is knowable, I suspect that is not off the table. Perhaps it is my wishful thinking.

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good reading of the firing.
    But, I'm sure any shortfalls he in retirement or pension he wasn't expecting will be offset by media, book, press appearances, and "consulting" gigs.
    Charge and prosecute him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish they got Clapper

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, also, did not think that Sessions had the balls to do it.

    I'm glad that I was wrong.

    Now that's the only time you will ever hear me say that! Heh.

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that's the only time you will ever hear me say that! Heh.

      Naw,I remember that both of us admitted to one mistake during our lifetime so this would be your second......:)

      Delete
  6. Was session's motivation influenced by: "Either I fire McCabe or Trump fires me"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't doubt it one iota. Sessions is a good man but seems unable to make a decisive decision without backup.

      Delete
  7. McCabe, the sacrificial tea leaf in a forest of tea trees. Get out the agent orange!

    ReplyDelete
  8. John Brennan, Obama's CIA stooge is really going ballistic and the fake news outlets are headlining his idiotic tweets in hope they'll enrage the public. Good luck Mr. Brennan and I hope your St. Paddy's day corn beef and cabbage dinner gives you diarrhea to match your diarrhea of the mouth

    ReplyDelete
  9. Andy moving on.

    https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/03/17/opinions/mccabe-fired-opinion-gagliano/index.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. https://freenorthcarolina.blogspot.com/2018/03/retired-fbi-supervisory-special-agent.html

      Delete