Sunday, March 11, 2018

One Jew’s Red Pill Journey – Part 4 of ?

  Image result for Musings from a capital-C Conservative American Jew.
One summer, somewhere in the high school years, I did some volunteer work at a Physics lab at MIT.  It was interesting work and, apparently, my measurements played a central role in a paper in the then-hot new field of Chaos Theory.  But what makes this experience relevant was a one-page essay photocopied from some magazine and stuck onto a storage cabinet .  
 In that essay the writer criticized liberal attitudes towards oil, pointing out – among many other things – that oil not only fueled hotrods, but our critical defense machinery.  And, thus, our interest in oil-producing nations, not to mention force projection and a strong military, was a matter of national security.
When I asked to copy it, the lead researcher took it down and as he handed it to me, asked why I wanted a copy.  “Because I think he’s right, and I like what he says.”

That lead researcher got bug-eyed.  “We put it up for laughs because he’s an idiot!”
 More @ Red Pill Jew

2 comments: