Sunday, March 11, 2018

This UNC Professor is part of a far-left militia group

Via John "Even with an AR-15 in your slimy hands, Dwayne, you still look the faggot you are....."
via NC Renegade

 

It appears Dwayne Dixon, the far-left militia member who teaches anthropology at the University of North Carolina, is in the news again. This time a video has surfaced in which he is seen telling his students that he confronted Charlottesville Unite The Right attendee, James Fields, with a loaded semi-automatic rifle, which some have speculated was the catalyst for James to speed through the crowd killing Heather Heyer.


2 comments:

  1. First question, is that an actual photo of the leftist militia, or some Cosplay group? Because if that is the real fighters. I’d worry my laughter would give away my position. I’d happily take on that group with their military full-semi auto rifles, with my simple bolt action 30-06 deer rifle. I’m consistent at 400 yards, putting 5 rounds in a 4-inch group. I bet half would drop their weapon and burst into tears, when the person next to them falls to the ground bleeding out.

    Badger

    ReplyDelete