Friday, October 26, 2018

Find Them All; Prosecute Them All

 
"I am suspicious that the van Sayoc drove had those stickers on it for more than a few days."
The stickers  look brand new, as I mentioned before.

First off, if Cesar Sayoc is guilty and is not a patsy, then I will honestly admit that I was wrong. I have been wrong before, it doesn't hurt. I approach everything from the desire for truth. I was attentive to the claims of Christine Ford, but after listening to her testimony, while compelling, it did not have the sort of truth markers I look for in any testimony such as 1) corroborating testimony (in excess of the highly subjective "I believe her" statements) 2) evidence 3) enough details of the crime so that the accused can either refute or confirm 4) contemporary claims supporting the accusation 5) a pattern of behavior of the accused that is consistent with the claims of the accuser). Ford offered none of these, so I did not believe her, especially as the politics benefited one party over the other.

2 comments:

  1. Reality and common sense kicks in: https://twitter.com/BillyCorben/status/1055852008102658048
    "As a documentary filmmaker, there’s a part of me that is always looking to keep a record and I would say to these conspiracy minded people that everyone’s entitled to their perspective and their own opinions, but you’re not entitled to your own reality."

    Documentary Filmmaker Took Pictures of Cesar Sayoc’s Van – 10 Months Ago

    thewrap.com/documentary-filmmaker-took-pictures-of-cesar-sayocs-van-9-months-ago-photos/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great find and thanks. https://freenorthcarolina.blogspot.com/2018/10/documentary-filmmaker-took-pictures-of.html

      Delete