Monday, September 16, 2019

Gun Bloggers—Vanishing Breed?

 an illustration visually depicting the war on gun bloggers

Gun bloggers are a vanishing breed. You might take this as an early warning sign the gathering storm intent on inflicting fatal damage to the Second Amendment is gaining strength, and the ability to share an enthusiasm for firearms is the initial victim. 

The big gun sites still stand, actively protecting and educating. Many of the smaller forecasters who so effectively mobilized a regional response are gone. In their wake, they leave gun owners less informed and underprepared for the long-term siege approaching with historic implications.

Firearm owners are among the most active, informed and engaged flavor of enthusiasts today. We rely on timely information to respond and make our voices heard politically. We crave fresh information, whether it’s on the latest and greatest product or history of our passion. With print publications struggling to survive and maintain a precarious newsstand foothold, bloggers and vloggers fill the void.

More @ Wideners

7 comments:

  1. I REFUSE TO BE SILENCED! At least until Google pulls the plug on me.

    Thoughts From Behind Enemy Lines https://tfbel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I hadn't lost all of my guns in the boating accident last month...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was totally irresponsible for you to lose your guns in a boating accident last month. Most of us lost ours in boating accidents during Obama's first term.

      --generic

      Delete
    2. I think he lost them back then, bought more when Trump was elected, but now as 2020 looms, lost them again.....:)

      Delete
  3. They must have been on the same drinking binge while out on the lake in Utah. I was so drunk that all I can remember was the intent to put them in a safe space, when called upon my government who I totally trust to do the right thing and I, the loyal, docile, hard working, tax paying subject, er, citizen would turn them all in when asked to do so. Honestly it was all the fault of those damn Mormons and their infamous beer bashes. I was so hung over that I don't remember when it was, where it was, or how long ago it was. I don't remember which lake it was on, other than the water was wet. All I know is that somewhere my guns are at the bottom of some lake in Utah. I did learn my lesson about drinking responsibly: Don't spill it.

    The good news such as it is - The Party of Evil (formerly known as the Democratic Party can NOT walk back what they have stated. They do admit the want to confiscate your firearms. Note how when Beto said; "Hell yes we're going to take your AR-15 and AK-47", not one of the others contradicted him. The Party of Evil has made this a core plank of what they stand for; firearm confiscation. Here is THE gut question for every one who owns a firearm. You know in your gut, that they want you disarmed and at a time of their choosing they want YOU dead. You are a Deplorable to them. You know this is Truth. What price are YOU willing to pay to keep your right to self defense, aka life? Read your history as to what happens when the government disarms a group of people they despise. Civil War is coming. It is question of how soon and not if.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. https://freenorthcarolina.blogspot.com/2019/09/street-thugs-and-gun-bloggers.html

      Delete