Monday, September 16, 2019

Street Thugs and Gun Bloggers

Image result for guns 2a

SSDD...been going on for DECADES.

About the only thing worse are 'lies, deceit, and delusion' that surrounds this fact and reality revolving around the epidemic of black violence in this country and indeed throughout a large part of Europe.
How is it we braved British steel, Hitler's SS, Japan's Kamikazes, and the nuclear threat of the cold war but now cower in fear of being called names?

Such a lack of fortitude deserves whatever the Almighty puts in their path to either destroy them or motivate them to a more Christian manhood.

Y'all have a nice day.

-- Average Joe
 STREET THUGS in Minnesota Viciously Beat White Mal...

 They must have been on the same drinking binge while out on the lake in Utah. I was so drunk that all I can remember was the intent to put them in a safe space, when called upon my government who I totally trust to do the right thing and I, the loyal, docile, hard working, tax paying subject, er, citizen would turn them all in when asked to do so. Honestly it was all the fault of those damn Mormons and their infamous beer bashes. I was so hung over that I don't remember when it was, where it was, or how long ago it was. I don't remember which lake it was on, other than the water was wet. All I know is that somewhere my guns are at the bottom of some lake in Utah. I did learn my lesson about drinking responsibly: Don't spill it.

The good news such as it is - The Party of Evil (formerly known as the Democratic Party can NOT walk back what they have stated. They do admit the want to confiscate your firearms. Note how when Beto said; "Hell yes we're going to take your AR-15 and AK-47", not one of the others contradicted him. The Party of Evil has made this a core plank of what they stand for; firearm confiscation. Here is THE gut question for every one who owns a firearm. You know in your gut, that they want you disarmed and at a time of their choosing they want YOU dead. You are a Deplorable to them. You know this is Truth. What price are YOU willing to pay to keep your right to self defense, aka life? Read your history as to what happens when the government disarms a group of people they despise. Civil War is coming. It is question of how soon and not if.

--Anonymous
Gun Bloggers—Vanishing Breed?

No comments:

Post a Comment