Friday, October 11, 2019

Felony Charge for 12-Year-Old Girl Giving Pistol Fingers in Class

 Image result for Felony Charge for 12-Year-Old Girl Giving Pistol Fingers in Class

A Kansas girl was arrested last month and charged with a felony for giving pistol fingers in class, local media reports.

The girl, a student at Westridge Middle School in Overland Park, was allegedly responding to a classmate’s question on if she could kill five people in the room who would they be?

With her fingers in the shape of a gun, the 12-year-old girl pointed to several students, a source familiar with the details of the incident told the Kansas City Star.

More @ Guns America

4 comments:

  1. So, if she had not raised her thumb and just used her forefinger to point it would have been, OK?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I used to hook a rubber band around the end of my little finger, pull it over and around my extended thumb and put the other loop over the end of my extended index finger. It made the perfect single rubber band shot pistol which I could "trigger" by releasing the rubber band with my pinky. But that was back when the control was still sane and I never got prosecuted for committing a felony! --Ron W

    ReplyDelete