Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Barr Announces Multiple Lawsuits as Part of DOJ Crackdown on Sanctuary Cities

Image result for Barr Announces Multiple Lawsuits as Part of DOJ Crackdown on Sanctuary Cities

Attorney General William Barr announced Monday the Justice Department is filing three lawsuits against California, New Jersey and a Washington county over their so-called “sanctuary city” policies relating to illegal immigrants.

“Today is a significant escalation in the federal government’s efforts to confront the resistance of ‘sanctuary cities,'” Barr said during remarks at the National Sheriffs’ Association Winter Legislative and Technology Conference.

“Let us state the reality upfront and as clearly as possible: When we are talking about sanctuary cities, we are talking about policies that are designed to allow criminal aliens to escape,” the attorney general said.

More @ WJ

4 comments:

  1. Yeahhh BECKY! Light em up! ABOUT TIME SOMEONE DID SOMETHING TO SLAP THESE COMMIE M'FUGGERS! I'm SKIPPING all my Meds today, and Stirring the Pot! Okay, Okay, I don't take any meds. But, the SUN IS SHINING OUTSIDE, the Rain is GONE, The frigging Birds are Chirping like a bunch of cheap Chinese chainsaws! Damn it's going to be a GREAT DAY to run around NECKED! Erh, Ahh, CHECK that. I reckon I will just go to work. CHEERS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a lot of options for playing hooky. But, in my experience, the damn bank doesn't care if "the fish were biting, or that my dog had kittens, or whilst running necked through the yard I stepped on a rake and fell into the blackberry bushes." They have very lil sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you ate some of the blackberries as you *untwined yourself. :)
      *Mother liked to make up words and punctuation as do I!

      Delete