Tuesday, March 31, 2020

The Seven Blackbirds Return

 
 
(Pam's (Lizzie) husband T died last year and he wrote and performed the Seven Blackbirds. (Sitting on a Fence) Above
 
Lizzie Wren ..........The other day, I saw seven blackbirds in my tree! I thought of you both....it was a very touching moment.
 
Lizzie Wren Honestly, that's the FIRST song of T's that I've listened to since he passed. I just wasn't ready......not sure I was now, but I listened. Thanks for posting!
 
 Brock Townsend If you saw exactly 7 Blackbirds the other day, I don't think it was a coincidence.
 
Lizzie Wren I didn't think it was a coincidence either, Brock! And then when they started flying away and 5 of them were left, they formed a perfect triangle. I'm not sure what that means, but as more left the tree, the last three to leave were the three points of the triangle!
 
 Brock Townsend Wow and right out of the song!
 
 Lizzie Wren For sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment