Sunday, September 27, 2020

“The Ramblings of a Widow” by my second Daughter Virginia

 Image may contain: 2 people, including Virginia Gissing, people standing

Warning: THIS IS GRAPHIC and VERY LONG but could save yours or a love ones life.
(Grab a cuppa coffee or better yet a glass of wine if you drink!) 

So many people have asked HOW AND WHY PAUL DIED. So here it is, but I will tell you that when you hear that someone passed, refrain from asking how they died. If the person wants to tell you they will. I know it is human curiosity but I know for me and may other people who have lost loved ones, this question can be very painful if asked at the wrong time. We will tell you when we are ready. Just offer comfort and love, that is all that is important. It is not the manner in which someone died but HOW they LIVED. Paul had a wonderful life and as his sister always tells me, she only remembers him happy and smiling! I know if Paul could tell you himself that is how he wants you to remember him.

More @ Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment