Sunday, February 28, 2021

Don't MissThis $1,000 Steal! :)

 

                                                                  Gee, what a deal.....🙄


Hi,

My name is Pamela and I'm emailing you about 1995 Ford Chinook Class B Motorhome with 71,000 miles. The Motorhome is in perfect condition, no accidents, no loans and completely serviced. The engine runs very good and the automatic transmission shifts perfectly. The price was reduced to $1,000 including delivery to your home address, because I'm recently divorced,after the divorce I owned this RV and I don't need it. I need to sell the RV in maximum 2 weeks because I will leave the country for a year on military duty with my medical team and I do not want to store it. I look forward to hearing from you.
 
Thank you!

Pamela Clark
pamelaclark@earthlink.net

14 comments:

  1. Do you have interior pictures I will buy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but I was being facetious, and I just added 'rolling eyes' so it will be clearer. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. Do you know this person? Most of these too good to be true ads are phishing scams trying to get email addresses or to cause someone a lot of harrassment by listing their email address in an ad like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I didn't make myself clearer but it is a scam. I just added 'rolling eyes' so it will be clearer.

      Delete
  3. I try to buy one just like it I knew it was a scram so I offer to pay in cash or gold they wanted gift card

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)Thanks.I asked where it was located and when she told me, I said that by coincidence, I had a friend who lives there so please give me the address.:) She said to give her my name and address and Ebay will ship it to me from their warehouse! By the way, the vehicle is on line for $17.5 which isn't bad at all as the B class goes for insane amounts these days. The new ones are over $100K if you can believe that. I had one a few years ago.

      Delete
  4. It is a scam, she could have sold it to a dealer and got a hell of a lot more money for it, even quicker then two weeks...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Atlanta Craigslist got a rash of those adds last year.

    They all had "recently divorced" "no longer in the area but could ship" and "deploying overseas" by female listers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They'd probably be more successful if they didn't have a ridiculous low price.

      Delete
  6. In the Seguin/S. Texas market pages of FB they're scamming on Kubota tractor/backhoes for some $1600.
    I went around with one of them "in the AF at a secret location that we can't leave from" -which I called BULLSHIT on when she said it would ship from 'the E-bay warehouse'.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'the E-bay warehouse'.....

      So must be the new deal as I had never encountered the ebay warehouse before. Needless to say, the 'lady' hasn't replied.:)

      Delete
  7. You hear the phrase "if it sounds too good to be true it then it isn't true" all the time. Yet people CONSTANTLY fall for these scams. Proof that we are NOT an intelligent species. People can be TOLD repeatedly what a scam looks like yet they still fall for them.

    ReplyDelete