Saturday, August 28, 2021

Kamala Harris Mistakenly Pays Tribute To The Communist Vietnamese Who Shot Down And Captured John McCain

Via David

 

Kamala Harris visited Vietnam this week and in an apparent faux pas she laid flowers at a site that celebrated the shooting down of pilot, and late Sen. John McCain.

Apparently, Harris mistook the site that celebrated the Vietnamese civilians who captured McCain and handed him over to the communist government as their prisoner, for a memorial to the late senator.

Why she would believe that a nation that was fighting against the United States would erect a memorial for a man who fought against them is unknown. (I agree today but this wasn't necessarily true in the pass when men were honorable warriors)

More @ CB

20 comments:

  1. Finally! She does something I can agree with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damm right..shame he survived..
    He was an absolute piece of shit. RINK deluxe.

    He was handed the opportunity to get our guys out of Nam. He wasted money and told us none were there..

    Hmm, bullshit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dunno about them, but frikkin McCain was a sneering, face starving for knuckles, unamerican asshole.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously thought you were jerkin my chain with the BobSmith name, but I searched it with the MIA tag. Sure enough, he is for real. Too bad he wasn't in charge of the committee.

      One very important fact that supports the contents of this document is that President Nixon had sent the North Vietnamese a secret letter promising them approximately $3.5 billion in war reparations. It would not be unreasonable to assume that the Vietnamese would retain some “collateral” for that money. In any case the money never came because Congress did not approve it, when congressmen became aware of the torture of many of the returning prisoners.

      Stuff we have not been privy to.
      Thanks for the education.

      Delete
    2. I seriously thought you were jerkin my chain with the Bob Smith name,

      :) Thanks.

      Delete
  4. The way McCain was destroying planes and ships, the US Navy should have given the NVA gunner a medal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read something on this yesterday and there was no mention of McCain.

      Delete
    2. https://www.nationalalliance.org/hot-topics/mccain-and-the-pow-cover-up

      I've seen pictures of messages that were taken from altitude, sometimes they had a skinny white guy in them, waving at the plane. McStain denied their existence.

      Delete
    3. Thanks and I added a few I had. https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/7566715115931065803/931715036723764516

      Delete
  5. The link you put up..
    It's got so many things to see. No idea what you are pointing me to

    But I do know I was handed a list and I was told to call on you first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see, I screwed the link up.:)
      https://freenorthcarolina.blogspot.com/2021/08/mccain-and-pow-cover-up-war-hero.html

      Thanks.

      Delete