Thursday, September 30, 2021

Covid

 https://yalibnan.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/COVID-19-pediatric-transmission--1024x768.jpg

If you are a doctor and you think it is OK to ask a 15 year old if they wants a vaccine and not the Mother you are the biggest problem in this world right now. My son doesn’t even drive and if he is allowed to make a choice for him regarding a vaccine and his health being underage then he should be out of the house paying his own bills already. 
 
Today I took Akai to the doctor for a sick appointment with the doctor on call I usually don’t go to. She asked Akai NOT ME, wouldn’t even look at me if he wanted the vaccine. Which I purposely looked at her on purpose to see if she would look me in the face. Akai said no I do not want it. I don’t need it.
 
 She repeatedly asked if he wanted the vaccine trying to persuade him to get it. He had to tell her three times no as he started getting annoyed and she could tell. It is not ok to try persuade someone into getting something they don’t want PERIOD. I am very proud of Akai for standing his ground and not taking this forceful movement against our Freedom. As much as I wanted to say my two cents to this doctor, I stood quiet and watched Akai handle it perfectly.
.
My Father did not evacuate my Mother from a communist country, her home place for you or anyone to tell her children how to live our life. If you don’t like our choices too bad. And just remember as a doctor I am your customer and I am paying you and you do not tell me what to do with my body, my health and definitely not my children. I am their Mother and a damn good one. It is MY CHOICE. That being said if you are for the vaccine that is great you can spread your knowledge and whatever you want to do but when you start to do it forcefully and being pushy about it that is when I have a problem. That goes for both sides.

~~Daughter Christine

16 comments:

  1. Good for Christine! One tough mother... I recently changed health care provider and he got adamant about me getting the prick and I told him, do not ask again about the covid experimental inoculation or for any flu vaccination or any other vaccination while vaccine companies are exempt from liability. I then asked him if he will continue to be my provider and honor my wishes that I am in charge of my health and body. He said yes, but stated if I get deathly sick from this there was very little he could do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He said yes, but stated if I get deathly sick from this there was very little he could do.

      Scare Tactics 101 and he's not honoring his oath which is not surprising these days.

      Delete
    2. I need a [air of those sunglasses from "They Live with Roddy Piper" so I can see if these cult vaccine followers are human or Chinese lab rats. One of my wife's female Doctors chewed her out for not being vaccinated. Wife told her to just about same thing Cederq did then got up and walked out. Maybe they are Borg and assimilated. Know one in there right mind should be willing to be jabbed and boostered 3 times in one year then for the rest of their lives.

      Delete
    3. I can see if these cult vaccine followers are human or Chinese lab rats.

      Thanks and really. :)

      Delete
  2. I've had 2 of my doctors ask me if I had been vaccinated. When I tell them no, but my younger brother got vaccinated and it killed him, that ended that part of the conversation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Touché and I'm sorry to hear that. How old was he?

      Delete
    2. Thanks and did he die in the hospital on life support?

      Delete
    3. He was in his yard with one of his boys and fell over dead. His boy did CPR on him until an ambulance arrived but he was deceased.

      Delete
    4. Nope. He had had a physical 2 weeks before the shot, he only got the first one, and was in perfect health. Unlike myself, he had always lived a clean life, no drinking, smoking or anything unhealthy. He had been married to the same woman for 40 years and had two boys. He had never had any health problems.

      Delete
    5. Goodness and what did the coroner say?

      Delete
  3. Bingo Mr Brock... my passing shot as I left was remember your oath and walked on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. October already!?   Brock, I have always had trouble posting on comments on your blog, so here is my email to compliment Christine and her son for standing up for themselves in the face of medical bullies…and compliments to you for running her short piece….we need more examples of folks standing up for their right to their own body…
      I have a similar running battle with my UNC physician half my age who quizzes me each time I go in for a check up  as to what my reason for not getting my covid shot is this time….if this keeps up I will change doctors and not lookback…now thanks to a news story/commentary https://www.westernjournal.com/4-year-old-girl-went-walgreens-flu-shot-walked-injected-full-dose-covid-vaccine/I am hesitant to go even to Walgreens for my annual regular flu shot…had it there last year and not so sure now…it’s for certain I won’t get it at my dr.’s office….i don’t trust them anymore…..  best, harry 

      Delete
    2. ~~Amy Manumaleuga



      Brock, tell Harry that all other vaccines are bad and has literally all the same side effects including potential for death.

      Ask for the vaccine packet insert for those other vaccines including the flu shot. Which should have been given to the customer by law which is literally pages long for actual informed consent- not the short one page paper with the signature for your “consent”.

      Did you know that the flu vaccine was #1 payout compensation for serious injuries and death via VAERS?

      Covid jab serious adverse events and deaths now outnumber ALL of these other shots in the last 30 years in less than a year.

      By the way, type in “European people history” in your browser and then click on images. Tell me what you see.

      🤍➕Sonne Falcon➕🤍

      May Ancient Mother Be With You & Yours

      Delete