Thursday, September 30, 2021

Professor suspended for refusing to give Black students easier final exams sues UCLA

 Via Lew

 http://ronpaulinstitute.org/media/123088/klein.jpg

A UCLA professor who was briefly suspended after declining a request that Black students get easier final exams after George Floyd’s death sued the school Wednesday, accusing it of defamation and loss of financial opportunities.

Gordon Klein, a lecturer at UCLA’s Anderson School of Management who has taught there for decades, filed the lawsuit in state court against the school’s dean, Antonio Bernardo, the University of California Board of Regents, and a host of unnamed “co-conspirators.”

“I did this because the school has continued to retaliate against me, and other scholars are facing retaliation, and I thought it was important for someone to step up and say, ‘enough,’” Mr. Klein told The Washington Times. “I have the legal skills and training to do so, so I’m stepping up.”

More @ The Washington Times

4 comments:

  1. Sadly his lawsuit has very little chance of success. Being a Kali state court means the odds of the judge being anything but a complicit commie are slim.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. “I have the legal skills and training to do so, so I’m stepping up.”

      Well, I wish him luck.

      Delete
  2. But but ,aren't the africans the smartest people around ,according to Them

    ReplyDelete