Thursday, September 30, 2021

More Than Slogans

 

The $3.5 trillion-dollar spending bill I warned about the other day is revealed as a communist takeover in this excellent article. No one in this audience is fooled by the idea of elections, knowing the method for years, unveiled in the 2020 election because of the desperation of the left. It might startle some of those less attentive, however. Your Republican senators are willing to vote for this, which shows the contempt they have for not only the American people, but the American process, the republic itself.

More @ 12 Round

4 comments:

  1. Malwarebytes is saying there's a trojan on the 12 round site and blocks me from going there. Remember me telling you it was doing that on your site at one time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The trojan is apparently gone this morning and I was able to read that article. Wish I was as optimistic as the author of it.

    ReplyDelete