Patriot Convention


This is the one election that in all of our history is a fork in the road that we had better choose wisely.

This next president will appoint several Supreme Court justices.

That alone should be enough to make everyone sit up and take notice.

If HRC is allowed to stack that Supreme Court, the country is gone.

It is that serious. There is no turning back, none.

We will not have the luxury to say, we can hang for another 4 years.

The communist planks are all in place…

...that ball is at the finish line and just needs that last punt over the goal posts and it is game over.

That one issue will have ramifications for decades.

Your children and grandkids will experience the full weight of that one issue alone.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

My Father's Son

Via Old Virginia Blog

Honest men like my Great-Grandfather who supported his blind wife and 16 children. Honest men like my Grandfather who supported his wife and 10 children, staying committed to the same woman for nearly 60 years and still saying she's the most beautiful woman, even though she passed on years ago. Honest men like my Dad, who has supported his wife and child for decades and still doing so today in failing health. And one day I am hoping of having my family say the same of me.

God bless them all.



Reminded me of the words my father wished on his tombstone:

"A Country Doctor"