Monday, November 19, 2012

Jane Fonda's New Regret: 'Sitting On That Gun in North Vietnam'

Via Don
“Jane Fonda can kiss my ass. I wouldn’t walk across the street to watch her slit her wrist.”
          --Jim Webb 

Amen and
========================================



VERBATIM

Having reached her mid-seventies, Oscar-winner Jane Fonda is now in that phase of her career where she's celebrated with all kinds of "achievement awards." Last night at the L.A. Press Club gala honoring her, Fonda's revealed that her biggest regret in life is no longer not "f***ing" mass-murderer Che Guevera, but that moment that defined her even more than her film career: when she was photographed sitting on a North Vietnamese anti-aircraft gun meant to shoot down American pilots during the Vietnam War.

    In a short speech, Fonda called out her friends in the audience -- Daniels, Sam Waterston, Melanie Griffith and Lily Tomlin -- and said, "I can't tell you how moved I am for this award."

    Then, in a "lightning round" Q&A with NBC 4 anchor Robert Kovacik, Fonda touched on a variety of topics: …

    -- On her greatest regret in life: "Sitting on that gun in North Vietnam. I'll go to my grave with that one."

Well, give the actress credit. This is a step up from what we learned in Patricia Bosworth's Biography, "Jane Fonda," where the star reportedly said: "My biggest regret is I never got to f*** Che Guevara."

Personally, I don't think Fonda regrets sitting on that anti-aircraft gun.  I think she regrets being caught sitting on that anti-aircraft gun. Nothing in Fonda's statements or subsequent actions has ever shown me that she understands just how evil that act was.

And why she hasn't been tried and deported for treason is beyond me.

10 comments:

  1. Kinda like Jim Webb...I wouldn't cross the street to piss in her ear if her brains were on fire.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. If you didn't open, I Want To Live To See Jane Fonda Die, please do. It's a winner.

      Delete
  2. "Deported for treason"?
    How 'bout executed for treason.
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a disgusting piece of vermin.

    I'm glad she realizes that her "mistake" will follow her all of her days and into the grave. I hope it causes her pain. I don't care what kind of pain. Pain of regret or pain of being "misunderstood". I don't care.

    Fuck that bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd be more than happy to piss on her grave and so would many others. Not a blade of grass would grow around that headstone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really do not care what regrets that this traitorous, communist bitch has.

    She does nothing but waste oxygen on our planet.

    The sooner that she assumes room temperature, the better it will be for all mankind.

    Bob
    III

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I imagine she has no regrets, but wants to go on the pages of history that she does.

      Delete