Monday, February 6, 2012

The Liebster Award

I'm not so sure about accepting this award coming from someone who thinks of me as dearest and beloved if they're male. I'd better check into The Irishman to see if all those girlie pictures or a sham or.........:)
Liebster is German for dearest, beloved, or favorite. The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers , who have less than 200 followers.

==========


1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.

2. Link back to the blogger who gave you the award

3. Pick out five (tough choice there are too many) favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.

4. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs.

Here is my list of five some of my daily reads in no particular order:
and there are many others in my sidebar that I peruse often.

THANK YOU to all of you that make the blogosphere an amazing place!

Here's my five.........& there should be many more, but I know I'm relegated to only five........

6 comments:

  1. I appreciate the nomination, but I've already got it from two other blogs.

    I don't know if I'm getting better- or more probably things are speeding up in the blogosphere because last time it was a good week and a half from the start to when I got one, and now it was about three days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd have gave Kurt one too but he'd already been given one... You're supposed to pick 5 who haven't been picked. That's tough to do. I gave 7 of them but any on my "Best of the Web" page deserved it. I Picked the guys/gals who I visit frequently.

    You and I Brock, don't always agree on everything. But I visit your site often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're supposed to pick 5 who haven't been picked.

    I asked the Irishman this, but didn't get an answer. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA!... no sham on the girlie picks :) Although I do have a soft side for animals.

    Also Thanks for posting over at Bigredkev's. Im not sure what he's dealing with but it doesn't sound good.

    Have a Great Day Brock!!

    ReplyDelete