Monday, February 6, 2012

The $PLC has a new employee


The Despicable $outhern Poverty Law Center
Just love it!

Sipsey Street Irregulars
Verbatim Post

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Morlin
To: Mike Vanderboegh
Sent: Mon, Feb 6, 2012 2:06 pm
Subject: requesting comment
Mike Vanderboegh:
I'm a freelance journalist, currently doing magazine work for Southern Poverty Law Center's "Hatewatch" news blog and "Intelligence Report" magazine. My current assignment is to write a half-dozen. 400-word profiles, including one on you, for the IR magazine.
Obviously I can find a lot about you on the Internet, but would like to extend this opportunity for you to say something about yourself -- what you represent and what you don't represent, some biographical background, place of birth, military experience, college, work experiences, political-religious philosophy, etc..
I'd also like to hear your thoughts on your novel "Absolved." Is it becoming the new "Turner Dairies" for the extremist movement and was that your intention in writing it?
Thanks for your time in responding to this request.
- Bill Morlin
So I wrote back:
Morlin. You used to work for a Washington state newspaper, right?
He replied:
Right. 37 years at The Spokesman-Review; now semi-retired. I think I may have spoken with you on the phone at some point. Covered Aryan Nations, Ruby Ridge, MT Freeman, militia movement, etc. etc. Now doing freelance work.
- Bill
So, I told him what I thought of him and his new boss:
Yeah, I remember you. From what I remember of your work, SPLC is a good fit for you.
Well, I'll tell you what. You get Morris Dees to confess publicly how much he knew about the OKC bombing in advance from his snitch inside Elohim City . . . and I'll give you my bio. But until then, you lyin' sacks of shit can do enough collectivist propaganda conflation on your own without my help. Hell, maybe you can screw up enough by yourself so I can sue you for your PATCON lies. Take yer "Narrative of 1995" and stick it where the sun doesn't shine. I'll stack my proven anti-Nazi credentials against any of you tyranny apologists any day of the week.
Now, piss off.
Mike Vanderboegh

5 comments:

  1. I'll stack my proven anti-Nazi credentials against any of you tyranny apologists any day of the week.

    He forgot to mention his communist credentials he had/has. Gotta maintain cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, one of those disillusioned students from the sixties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyone who didn't do something they're ashamed of in their youth - especially in pursuit of p***y - isn't normal.

    He's owned it, apologized for it, and devoted much of his life since to fighting it.1

    Personally, I admire his courage in admitting it so readily. The truth is that sans his confession, nobody would know.

    I've got no problem with it - and am not entitled to throw any stones anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS: "The new 'Turner Diaries'" bit REALLY cracked me up...

    If they mean "cited by a couple of wackos and blown *ALL* out of proportion by idiotic media-types" then ... yeah.

    Absolved *IS* just lke "the turner diaries"...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The story of how he changed is interesting.

    "The new 'Turner Diaries'" bit REALLY cracked me up...

    Me too!

    ReplyDelete