Monday, February 6, 2012

Open Letter to the FBI -- Arrest the Corrupt Government Officials or Resign

Via On To Liberty

February 6, 2012

Mr. Brian Lamkin

Mr. Harry Hammick

FBI Atlanta
2635 Century Parkway N.E., Suite 400
Atlanta, GA 30345

Fax: 404-679-6289

Dear Mr. Lamkin and Mr. Hammick:

I am very disappointed that you haven’t contacted me about the judicial corruption in Atlanta.

I have MASSIVE PROOF of corruption with the federal judges and judicial employees in Atlanta. I am beginning to identify the extent of the corruption in the Fulton County legal and judicial system. I have been in contact with hundreds of other victims.

Last fall, I presented criminal charges against several federal judges, the Fulton County District Attorney, and some others to the Fulton County Grand Jury. I spoke to the Grand Jurors for 30 minutes.

The Grand Jury asked me to return at their next session with a document succinctly expressing the charges with copies of all of the evidence, footnoted to the document. I was to give, as they called it, “a slam bam thank you ma’am” presentation.

When I returned to the courthouse with the requested evidence, I was met by the DA’s Chief Investigator, Cynthia Nwokocha, and three Fulton County Sheriff’s Deputies. They forcibly removed me from the building, and I was given a Criminal Trespass Warning that states that I will be arrested if I ever return to the third, sixth, or seventh floor public elevator lobbies in the public courthouse. I visited various Fulton County judges for help, and no one would do a thing. One judge, Judge Jerry W. Baxter, took further action to deny me any recourse. I happen to have a lot of what took place on video due to a friend who turned on the video on her cellphone. I have witnesses.

So I then tried to present my charges to the federal Grand Jury – a right allegedly guaranteed by statute. Sally Quillian Yates, the U.S. Attorney, intercepted the mail that I sent to the Grand Jurors. When I showed up at the federal courthouse on the day that the Grand Jury meets, I was detained at the entrance (where my 8x10 color photograph is posted), and U.S. Marshal Tom Shell denied me access to the courthouse. I can never go anywhere in the courthouse unless one or several U.S. Marshals are there to dictate where I can and cannot go. I am banned from ever going on the 20th floor where the Grand Jury meets.

So, all of these crooks have succeeded in blocking the evidence from reaching the Grand Jury. What they did is a serious crime, but no one will do anything about it. I am asking you to take immediate action against the people who committed federal and state crimes to interfere with my presentation of evidence to the grand juries. I assure you that I will be informing the attorney general, the President, every member of Congress, and anyone else I can find about this. If you fail to pursue this blatant corruption, then I will make it a personal crusade to see the two of you indicted, arrested, convicted, imprisoned, and disgraced. Enough of this make believe investigative agency. Do your jobs, or get out.

I know that you are well aware of the corruption. If you are corrupt, you should resign. If you are honest or somewhat honest, now is the time to act.

I can meet with you anywhere anytime to present my evidence. Please call me. I carry my cell phone at all times – ###-###-####. I am also picketing and protesting every Tuesday at the Fulton County Courthouse, so please stop by.

Sincerely,

William M. Windsor

MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment