Monday, February 11, 2013

Ted Nugent to be guest at State of the Union

**FILE** Musician and gun rights activist Ted Nugent addresses a seminar at the National Rifle Association's convention in Pittsburgh on May 1, 2011. (Associated Press)

HEH!:)  Just love it.

While other members of Congress are hosting gun-control advocates for Tuesday's State of the Union address, Rep. Steve Stockman has given one of his visitor's gallery tickets to Ted Nugent, the conservative gun-rights supporter.

"I am excited to have a patriot like Ted Nugent joining me in the House Chamber to hear from President Obama," Mr. Stockman said in a statement announcing the choice. "After the address I'm sure Ted will have plenty to say."

8 comments:

  1. L M A O , this is gonna be good .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man I pity Ted! It's going to be hard for him to hold his tongue.
    On the other hand, the sight of him sitting there just might rattle
    POTUS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the sight of him sitting there just might rattle
      POTUS.

      :)Good point.:)

      Delete
  3. I might actually have to suck it up, pull on the Big Girl panties and watch it this year. :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not I said the blind man,as I'd shoot the screen out.:)

      Delete
    2. So there aren't enough sedatives in NC to get you to watch?

      Delete
    3. I do my best with beer each night, but I would need a bottle of Valium to watch him.:)

      Delete