1. Our political leaders have made a mockery of the U.S. Constitution.
2. The American people have become subjects placed under administrative law. Our founding fathers were all-too-familiar with this form of law for this was the law of the king. In most instances, all trials are conducted without a jury and the accused is at the mercy of a biased administrative law judge. It was the intent of our founding fathers for the inhabitants of America to be governed by common law.
3. Our Supreme Court justices have resorted to writing law instead of adjudicating on the constitutionality of laws.
4. Our executive branch is using administrative agencies in order to write laws and circumvent the legislative process.
5. The American people have been inundated with thousands of agencies, manned by thousands of officers armed with hundreds of thousands of regulations used to control, manipulate, tax and create undue hardship on the masses. Or as was stated in the original Declaration of Independence, “He has sent hither swarms of officers and offices to eat out our substance.”
6. The American people have been burdened with the legal expense incurred as a result of bad legislation, over-regulation, and corruption all created by our political leaders.
7. Even the simplest of our most basic rights, such as the Right to Work, has become a bargaining chip used by political leaders to garner votes.
8. The American people have been placed under foreign jurisdiction through various treaties and acts all without the peoples’ consent and all with the intent of a “one world” government.
9. Our states have been denied protection from invasion as outlined in article 4 section four of the U.S. Constitution, as well as, article 1 section 10 par 3. To add insult to injury, our states (aka the taxpayers) have incurred tremendous legal expense in defending themselves against legal actions brought by the very government that was established to defend and protect them in the first place.
10. American citizens are being incarcerated at an alarming rate for breaking laws that have no foundation in either natural or constitutional law.
11. Our political leaders have created a lifestyle of kings for themselves and conduct their political business with total disregard for the American people and with impunity for their actions.
12. We have been left in a state of uncertainty and confusion as our political leaders refuse to govern by the Constitution but instead spend all their time debating back and forth over which party’s unconstitutional agendas are best for the American people.
13. Our executive branch is currently under the control of what can only be called a less than honorable individual. This is an individual who was never properly vetted for the position either by his party or the American people. The American people know less about this individual than they know about the background of a petty thief. His anti-American views and beliefs are well documented as well as his agenda for a socialist America and the redistribution of wealth.
14. The executive office uses tactics of vengeance and hatred to drive home their intentions. The most recent being the closing down of the White House to visitors while continuing with a lifestyle that is more opulent and extravagant than the very king from which we declared our independence.
15. The executive branch has resorted to using broad executive orders (over 900 and counting) in order to circumvent unfavorable decisions of the legislative branch.
16. For far too long, we have been subjected to an unfair, unconstitutional and arbitrary politically-motivated tax system that only exists through fear and intimidation.
17. Through agencies such as the IRS our homes, businesses and accumulated wealth are being confiscated without due process of law.
WE NEED TO ABOLISH THE IRS!
18. The right of eminent domain has been manipulated to the point citizens are losing their property to corrupt backroom business deals.
19. Property is confiscated for trumped-up charges and sold with the proceeds being divided up between law enforcement and government.
20. Under the Patriot Act, Americans can be spied upon by their own government.
21. Federal agents have been given unconstitutional authority to write their own search warrants.
22. Under the National Defense Authorization Act, Americans can be arrested and detained without being afforded due process of law.
In every stage of these oppressions, we have petitioned for redress in the most humble of terms. Our repeated petitions have been answered only by repeated injury.
More @ Freedom Outpost