Sunday, April 21, 2013

School Counselor: ‘Whites…Soon Will Be Wiped from the Earth’

 Texas School Counselor Karon Wright Relieved of Duties Following Racist Post

According to her profile on the popular networking website Linked In, Karon Wright describes her professional aspirations this way:
Eager to bring students into the twenty-first century using a unique combination of education and counseling experience coupled with thirteen years of healthcare background in physical medicine and rehabilitative counseling.

Those publicly stated aspirations seem to be in direct conflict with a comment allegedly made by the school counselor — a comment that has gotten her in some very hot water.

Ms. Wright was a counselor at Andrew Jackson Middle School in Grand Prairie ISD. That was until the district announced that she has been “immediately relieved of all duties.” The action was reportedly taken after an offensive remark written from her Facebook page (now removed from the web) was posted on WFAA-TV’s Facebook page.  The statement in question referenced to the tragedy in West, Texas.

6 comments:

  1. Nah, whites will never be wiped from the earth. There would be no one left to feed the blacks...
    wait, what??

    ReplyDelete
  2. She must have eaten some tainted chicken and washed it down with Obama Kool Aide . The whole statement is nonsense , obviously she has never heard of the Sickle cell or AIDS , not to mention cheap handgun`s in massive numbers that seem to miraculously appear in the hands of psychotic / homicidal street thugs .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kind of reminds me of some of the black ho's I banged when I was young and drinking. My daughters mom was prided by hood rats to hook up with me before I went to Korea - I guess she figured if she married me she would get the bank book while I was in the 8th infantry. She split up with me not knowing she was pregnant. I have had custody of my daughter since she was 2. Family and Children Services sent 2 black female Social Workers to the last day of court - they specifically told me they would do anything to prevent me from having custody of my daughter because she was black. Her mother no showed and the 2 asked to be excused. I won the case. Racism is a 2 way street.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Racism is a 2 way street.

      Agreed, but these days it's predominately one way, I believe.

      Delete