Monday, September 16, 2013

Truckers To Shut Down America

Via WRSA

Photo 

 Link

Breaker 1 9 calling on all Trucker to shut America down for three days October 11-13. The American people are bleeding out with no relief in sight, It is time to change the NEWS. Let us show our elected officials that we are 100% fed up with corruption and the blatant disregard of the Constitution that they swore to defend. 

If the drivers refuse to move the trucks for that time frame, what are the big companies going to do? Fire all the drivers? They have to stick together just like the Bikers did. We can do it!

5 comments:

  1. looks like we got ourselves a CONVOY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it is happening after your PatCon. I will be driving the DC beltway to get there...and back.
    On second thought, I my drive to Winchester, VA via I-81 and take the back way to Fredericksburg and hook up I-95 there. I HATE the DC traffic. Just thinking outlloud.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prettier also. I grew up in Marshall, Mosby Country.

      Delete
  3. I got in a traffic jam in DC on my way to Hagerstown nearly 30 years ago. When I got there I found a map book and found the route down 81 to Winchester and 17 through Paris, VA, Warrenton and out to Fredericksburg. The only way I'd go through DC now is if that was my destination. Not only is that route better the scenery is beautiful and one of the best gun shops I've ever been in is just outside of Warrenton.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. one of the best gun shops I've ever been in is just outside of Warrenton.

      That's where I bought my derringer and practiced in the back before I returned to Vietnam for the third time. Perfect example of why I don't read fiction since real life is so much better as seen below.:)

      The FSEE And My 45. Caliber Derringer
      http://www.namsouth.com/viewtopic.php?t=30&highlight=cholon

      Delete