Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Texas Teenager Issues Officer a Handwritten Parking Ticket – The Cop’s Reaction Is Just as Great

Via LH

Screengrab via KPRC

When 14-year-old Annie James, of Baytown, Texas, saw a police car illegally parked in her neighborhood, she decided to teach the officer a lesson. So she hand-wrote a $10 parking ticket and placed it on Officer Tommy King’s windshield, whose patrol car was parked in a fire zone at the Bay Oaks apartment complex.

“I came to my car and I saw a piece of paper on my windshield,” King told KPRC-TV. “I took it off and opened it and read it and I started laughing immediately.”

The “citation” informed King of his violation and stated he needed to pay $10 to the apartment complex’s manager.

More with video  @ The Blaze

1 comment:

  1. Then he shot her.
    Twice.
    In the chest...
    He thought the cell phone in her hand was a gun, and he was in fear for his life.

    But hey...at least he went home safe at the end of his shift.

    ReplyDelete