Monday, July 21, 2014

MH17: Likely that the second airplane was a Ukrainian fighter jet.

Via Susan

 


Russia has now shown its satellite pictures and radar information from the Donetsk, Ukraine region during the July 17, 2014 Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 crash.

The Wall Street Journal reported in its article, "Russia Presents Its Account of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 Crash," that:
Russia's Defense Ministry on Monday presented its first detailed account of the final moments of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17, saying Russian radar had spotted a second aircraft in the vicinity shortly before the crash and that satellite imagery showed Ukraine had moved missile systems into the area before the incident.
At a news conference, air force chief Igor Makushev didn't say who the ministry thought had fired the missile that apparently brought down the airliner on Thursday.
The Wall Street Journal also reported:

1 comment:

  1. I've read articles that have stated Flight MH17 was shadowed by TWO (2) SU 25s.
    I write this here to you because that has stuck in my mind and I have thought of it several times since I originally read it. Sadly I can't remember where I read it, but you mite can do a Google search. Also note that Flight MH17 was not over its' planned flightpath and was in a Do Not Fly, Restricted zone.

    Michael-- Deo Vindicabamur

    ReplyDelete