Monday, September 29, 2014

Liberal Poet: My Daughter Died For My Right To Choose

 
“I Think she was a she. No, I know she was a she, and I think she would have looked exactly like me….I would have stuck up glow up stars on her ceiling, and told her they were fireflies to protect her from the dark…I would have made sure I was a good mother to look up to…She could have been born…I would’ve supported her right to choose, to choose a life for herself, a path for herself. I would’ve died for that right like she died for mine. I’m sorry, but you came at the wrong time…”
The above quote is an excerpt from a poem written by Leyla Josephine. This poem was extolled as feminist by The Huffington Post, as a beautiful example of female empowerment. This is what the left has come to, offering praises to a woman who aborted her daughter, then used that  abortion to further her celebrity by writing a poem about it.

7 comments:

  1. That is without a doubt the most sickening and depraved thing I have ever had the misfortune to read in my entire life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously human beings are not suffering enough, that some of us have time to revel in the act of murdering our own offspring for 15 minutes of fame.

    And so much for that argument, that it's just a bunch of cells. She was definitely aware she killed a human being. Human sacrifice. How progressive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And so much for that argument, that it's just a bunch of cells. She was definitely aware she killed a human being.

      Good point.

      Delete
  3. These "people" are truly mental defectives.

    ReplyDelete