Sunday, October 19, 2014

Crowd of Democrats walks out on Obama: Steady stream of people leave, heckler interrupts president

 obama-mid-blinking-600

The magic that President Obama once enjoyed at political rallies appears to have vanished into thin air, as a crowd of spectators walked out on the president during a speech for Democrats Sunday in Maryland.

During an appearance for Lieutenant Governor Anthony Brown, who is running for governor of Maryland, “early departures of crowd members while he spoke underscored his continuing unpopularity,” reported Reuters.

“A steady stream of people walked out of the auditorium while he spoke,” the wire service noted, “and a heckler interrupted his remarks.”

More @ WND

12 comments:

  1. That's what you call buyers remorse. And if they're unhappy with President Nine Iron, they should try to imagine how the rest of us feel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could have been there, I would have gone up front, dropped trou and ripped a big one then walked out with said trou around my ankles whilst extending my middle finger in salute. My only problem would be secret service laughing their ass off or ebamo asking me for a date...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My only problem would be secret service laughing their ass off or ebamo asking me for a date...

      Hilarious! :)

      Delete
  3. Upper Marlboro - I use to live close to there. It use to be conservative leaning. Not sure what it is now. Personally that close to DC is "Hell on Earth".

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW, that's a good picture of the Kenyan. That's the President I know. Cockeyed MF. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, :( looks like the honeymoon is over. Hopefuly we can keep this lame duck in check for a while longer

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, I would say more of his best is yet to come. What's to come might be his
    very best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Starting with legalizing anyone who wishes citizenship, and ending with marriages between humans and animals; now that would be his very best, unless he could throw in Obama, King of the Communist World.

      Delete