Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Gun range's ban on Muslims draws fire

Via avordvet



In the five months since Jan Morgan banned Muslims from her gun range in Hot Springs, Ark., business has boomed and predictions of a lawsuit brought by federal civil rights enforcers have so far proved inaccurate.

Morgan, who claims keeping Muslims out of her Gun Cave Indoor Firing Range is a matter of public safety and not a constitutional issue, says she made the decision in September after two customers she deemed suspicious visited. She said their furtive behavior and cellphone ringtones of “Allahu Akhbar” prompted her to revise her range’s policies.

More @ Fox

9 comments:

  1. Good on her!

    F#*k CAIR!

    F$*k Holder!

    Bob
    III

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good girl.
    Hope business continues to gain popularity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Stand your (OUR) Ground Jan!!!! You have my complete Support!!!!
    Cocked, Locked, Ready to Rock!!,"
    III%,
    skybill-out

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might wonder up that way. For some range time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. May I suggest that Jan is doing it wrong. Instead of banning muslims from her range, she should instead employ them for a specific job position; down range target holder.
    I am sure this would greatly increase the number of customers willing to patronize her range.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The only Constitutional rights issues I can see are private property rights. She is free to ban anyone from her property. Muslims,queers, blondes, the left handed, whoever. She has property rights just like everybody else

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree and don't see why it's a big deal. If I walked in some place and they said they didn't want me, I would gladly take my business elsewhere.

      Delete