Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Obama: America Must Make Muslims Feel More Comfortable

Via  Michael via NC Renegade

http://cdn5.freedomoutpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/obama-muslim-brotherhood.jpg

Blithering idiot.

Barack Obama, in a column for the Los Angeles Times, tries to explain his position regarding the “threat” facing the United States, mentioning al Qaeda, ISIL, the massacres at Fort Hood and the Boston Marathon, but in the process, reveals his Marxist leanings, his refusal to acknowledge the religious nature of the threat, his belief in the racism of the United States against Muslims, and ironically, his agreement with George W. Bush that regime change is the answer to the global threat.

Obama begins with his usual self-puffery: “The United States has made significant gains against terrorism. We've decimated the core al Qaeda leadership, strengthened homeland security and worked to prevent another large-scale attack like 9/11.”

But facts, as they say, are stubborn things, so Obama immediately segues to reality: “At the same time, the threat has evolved.” He lists terrorists’ actions around the globe, and naturally avoids naming the common thread:

8 comments:

  1. Yeah, I get right on that, I'll make them real comfortable, how about a dirt nap comfortable?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess he thinks that any lie that comes out of his mouth will be believed.

      Delete
    2. I wish I have the chance to meet him one day and really tell him how I feel, without him walking away or a SS agent interfering. I won't touch him, but his ears will blister and I would have my chance to tell tell him he is not wanted or loved by americans.

      Delete
    3. He's a commie, blood thirsty muslim. Not much more needs to be said.

      Delete
  2. I have to tell you that these last two posts about Obama are making me nauseous - If I see him on C-span, I have to turn the channel really fast to avoid throwing things at the tv...grrrrr....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is exactly why this pos is wanting to limit the internet, because he knows that every day that hundreds more are learning the truth about him , and soon everyone will turn on him.
    It's people like us that are lighting the fires (spreading the truth) all across the internet to even the sheep to just maybe wake another one up , so carry a big torch my friends and let's light the internet up.

    ReplyDelete