Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Die Where I Began–The Unusually Traditional Will Overman Band

Via Nephew Bill (Will is Bill's son.)

http://thatgreenhen.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Will-Overman-Band.jpg

Since I started writing for That Green Hen, I’ve been amazed at how much quality music I’ve missed as a “radio girl.” My internet cohort, Hen, has been part of the local music scene on the West Coast for years, so he should have told me what I was missing, but NOOOOO, he kept it all to himself.

Now I love discovering new music, and one of these days I’m going to shed my inner Emily Dickinson and go off and visit some of these groups in person. The Will Overman Band is one of the great groups I’ve never heard until now. Here are my thoughts on their latest album, Die Where I Began.

More with video @ The Green Hen

No comments:

Post a Comment