Wednesday, March 11, 2015

VA manager's email mocks veteran suicides

Via Billy

         

A manager at the Roudebush Veteran Affairs Medical Center in Indianapolis appears to mock the mental health problems of returning combat veterans in an email to her employees.

The email obtained by The Indianapolis Star contains photographs of a toy Christmas elf posing as a patient in what appears to be the hospital's transitional clinic for returning veterans. In one photograph, the elf pleads for Xanax. In another, he hangs himself with an electrical cord.

More @ Indy Star

2 comments:

  1. I hope that POS is fired RFN! Brock, I am road raged PO'd, and that is just very calm side of me. I work at the VA, and consider it an honor to serve them. I do my best to show that I am truly concerned for their welfare, and to give them the best care that I can. In my never to be humble opinion, the VA Health Care System, that it ought to THE standard by which every one else meassures themselves against,

    ReplyDelete