Saturday, March 14, 2015

Man Reportedly Told Victim, ‘I’m Going to Kill You White Boy’ Before Slitting His Throat on NYC Street

Via Michael 

 (NYPD)
Police in New York City are investigating a possible hate crime after an unidentified male suspect slit another man’s throat with a razor, CBS New York reported.

The 24-year-old victim was walking down the street with his girlfriend, an assailant ran up to him and screamed, “I’m going to kill you white boy” in Spanish, according to the New York Police Department.

The victim reportedly did not know his attacker.

More with video @ The Blaze

9 comments:

  1. This is *all* over the new rotation today

    Wait...no it isn't... what a shock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see an assailant in the video; or did I?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Evidently, it is the man in the picture and video with the female who was supposedly his lookout.

      Delete
  3. I'll tell ya what, as the weather changes there will be more and more of this crap, when I'm out I either have a hundred + pound black lab Shepard mix or my 380 or both, with all these illegals, plus muzloids coming into our country its gonna get crazy........

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been told the same thing in jive, may have been a few times in Mex, wouldn't know. Usually if someone tells you their intentions, you have the upper hand. Some lib sissy got what he votes for!

    ReplyDelete