Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Kentucky: Jefferson Davis Statue Rally

Via Fred
Image result for FORREST quotes KEEP UP THE SKEERImage result for FORREST quotes KEEP UP THE SKEER

A rally for the defense of the Jefferson Davis Statue will be on Friday July 24TH at the Capitol Steps in Frankfort, KY. Several calls by the usual crowd for the removal of the Davis Statue have been made. The rally will be from 11:00AM to 1:00 PM EST  All Southern
folks are ask to attend. Great speakers, music, and tons of fun.

Sorry for bring so late. Thanks

 A Grandson of "THE OLD REBEL"--FRED C. WILHITE~~Forrest's-Orphans Camp~1744, PO Box 10, Calhoun,KY 42327.  270-785-4594  kyscv.org WHAT WOULD GENERAL FORREST DO? KEEP UP THE SKEER! To be copacetic; Join The Flaggers, Mech-Cav & GOA!


This war for destruction of our Southern heritage is definitely not a spectator-sport, YOU must join the battle!


"I am only one, but still, I am one. I cannot do everything but I can do something. And, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do what I can."
--Edward Everett Hale [1822-1909]

No comments:

Post a Comment