Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Glenn Beck: Trump supporters are racist

Via Billy

 http://crooksandliars.com/files/mediaposters/2009/10/10144.jpg?ts=1396405082

An imbecile.

Also said questioning Obama's birth certificate was 'dumbest thing.
 
Radio host Glenn Beck tarred Trump supporters on Tuesday as racists who lied about their tea-party membership.

“If you were a tea-party person, then you were lying. You were lying. It was about Barack Obama being black. It was about him being a Democrat, because [Trump] is offering you many of the same things, as shallow as the same way,” Beck said, Breitbart reported. “If you said to me that it bothered you about his past, you said to me, ‘Hey, what about his relationship with Jeremiah Wright? What about what he’s done here, here, and here?’

You’re not bothered by this guy, and it’s exactly the same thing.”

His comments come the same day a new NYT/CBS poll shows Trump securing 27 percent of the Republican primary vote.

Beck then went on to warn his listeners of alleged similarities between Trump and Russia’s infamous dictators.

More @ WND

14 comments:

  1. Trump is speaking my language, for now. But he nor anyone else is going to bring us back to Jeffersonian liberty. I doubt we'll even take a step in the right direction.
    My voting days are over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @blackdog, My days of voting for either wing of the one party system are over. I might vote for Trump, even if he runs as a Repub. But the rest of my ticket will be either Libertarian or Constitutional Party. I'm done with the lying of the Repub/Dem party.

      Delete
    2. I'm done with the lying of the Repub/Dem party.

      A waste of time anymore.

      Delete
  2. What the heck happened to Beck? I used to watch him when he had a show on Fox. Then he got all weird. Like he has been demonized. As far a Trump goes, he is saying it like it is. He is using his own money......that is what is sticking in the Rino's craw. Not beholden to anyone. Hope springs eternal, eh? Can't give up on my country.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Brock :-) I mainly just wanted to say "hi".

    Beck and Boehner should get together for tea, lol.


    '

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd say to Beck, that at least Trump is NOT a professional politician. Do I think Trump has all the answers? No. But for the time being, he is my middle finger saying hi to the status quo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he is my middle finger saying hi to the status quo.

      Perfect!

      Delete
  5. As if a flake that called Al Charlatan "The Reverend Al..." has any credibility...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like to know the source of those supposed comments by Beck. I listen to his show
    every day. I have it on right now. I don't always hear every word of it but I did not hear him say what this article alleges. He doesn't like Trump as a presidential candidate for the same reason I have reservations about him. I think Trump is a progressive who believes he can run the presidency as he sees fit without explaining. He believes in high taxes and using eminent domain. If you think about it, his personality is no different than Obama. He's a narcissist and egomaniac.
    Before you start to flame me, I agree with a most of what he says too. But he can't just say it and it be done. That's not the way our system works (or at least not how it's supposed to work). He's no Ronald Regan.

    There is one man in the race that no one is talking about. He has the second largest war chest with his average contribution at about 100 bucks. He's hands down the most qualified in terms of both education and constitutional temperament. That man is Ted Cruz. I think he is playing his cards face down with a stone face. Look for him to break out soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not hear him say what this article alleges.

      It's been reported most everywhere without a rebuttal, so I would assume that he did say so. As far as winning the election, at this time I think a Trump/Cruz would have the best chance. Illegal immigration/welfare has to be stopped as our first priority or it will be the death of us. The rest we can deal with.

      ===============

      http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/16/tea-party-activists-blast-beck-over-racism-charges/

      Delete