Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Kristol: Former Vice President Dick Cheney and freshman Senator Tom Cotton "would be an excellent independent ticket!"

Via Terry "The only difference between Kristol and a sack of dog poo is the sack."

Image result for kristol

Kristol has obviously lost his mind.

Bill Kristol, the editor of the Weekly Standard, said he would likely look beyond both of the major parties if Trump, the clear frontrunner in the GOP's crowded presidential field, emerged with the party's nomination. 

"I doubt I'd support Donald. I doubt I'd support the Democrat," Kristol told CNNMoney in an email. "I think I'd support getting someone good on the ballot as a third party candidate."

More @ CNN

4 comments:

  1. Kristopher is nothing more than a Wall Street mouth piece. Blankfine and Simon wiggle their finger and Kristols lips move.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could do a better job at being an idiot for half the price............:)

      Delete
  2. Kristol is like a rat in a maze frantically exploring dead ends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now, that was good! :) Actually, that might apply to Beck also.

      Delete