Monday, September 14, 2015

The Chaos Widens

Via comment by JWMJR on Mama Merkel makes a mess as Germany closes its bor...'

 http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/10/29/1414541349977_wps_22_Migrant_camp_in_Calais_ce.jpg

There has been much said of late concerning the immigration flood going on in here. What I find most disturbing is the attacks on nations like Poland, Hungary and the Czech Republic that are doing their best to stem the tide.

Even as the Germans say "No more!" and drop the gates of renewed border controls the eastern European nations continue to be attacked, particularly the Poles for not being sufficiently accommodating to the flood or "accepting" their "designated quota". Just because they are now part of the EU does not mean they will or should forget how their history diverges from that of western Europe.

2 comments:

  1. If I were the Poles, I would start manufacturing immigrants to count against my quota. It should be easy to create 100,000 people named Mohammad from Syria (no last name given, no documents carried). Then point my Kilbosa-smelling fingers back at Germany and France and say, "Look, I have too many now, you should take some of the ones I already have".

    ReplyDelete