Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Clinton Operative Files Bogus Criminal Charges Against Corey Lewandowski

Via Billy

7V5Yhmy - Imgur

Today Trump’s campaign manager Corey Lewandowski was charged with battery for touching Michelle Fields arm during a media scrum. At the time Fields was moving towards Trump, who was surrounded by Secret Service agents and trying to leave.

Desperate to sell books, Fields wrote an article claiming she was tossed around.
Trump acknowledged the question, but before he could answer I was jolted backwards.
Someone had grabbed me tightly by the arm and yanked me down. I almost fell to the ground, but was able to maintain my balance. Nonetheless, I was shaken.
The video shows there was never an assault, leaving one to wonder why  Lewandowski was charged.

We now have an answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment