Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Prayer request please!

 

Hi dear brothers and sisters in Christ!

I am praying for you all and would truly appreciate your prayers as next steps in pursuing religious life.  I visited the Order of the Two Hearts in Hopedale, OH and spoke with Sr. Teresa over the phone this morning.  She hopes a private association could open here in California and I'm making an appointment to see my spiritual director, Fr. Thomas, first thing tomorrow morning about how I can better serve our Lord.  Please also pray for Robert, the leader for the St. Paul Street Evangelization SF chapter, whom I've had the honor to meet and pray with. Hopefully, I will be out in SF more often passing out rosaries, miraculous medals as well as praying for those who need prayers. In addition, I'm also a member of the Pro Life San Mateo group and have prayed in front of Planned Parenthood clinics for an end to abortion and the sanctity of human life.  Please pray for the leader of the group, Jessica.  

If anyone would like to join me with the Pro Life group or Street Evangelization, please let me know and also, I'd like to plan a "Bike for Life" event from Our Lady of Peace in Santa Clara to St. Patrick's in SF to bring about more awareness of being Pro-Life.  May God be praised!

Peace in Christ and Happy Easter everyone!

Charlene Stanley 🌹

No comments:

Post a Comment