Thursday, April 7, 2016

Enough Is Enough=> Time to DUMP FOX News – Constant Trump-Bashing

Via Billy

Image result for Megyn Kelly anti trump

In February Brand Index reported that trust in FOX News network had dropped nearly 50% since January. 

And it’s only gotten worse.

It’s one thing to endorse a candidate – It’s quite another to give 90% of your air time to Trump bashers.

This goes on ALL DAY LONG.

Viewers are sick of it.

From the time you turn on the TV in the morning – to their last show at night you are inundated with Trump haters, Trump bashers and anti-Trump segments.

If it’s not the host, it’s the majority of the guests.

Sean Hannity and Greta Van Susteren are fair. Bill O’Reilly gives double segments to Trump basher Krauthammer and then wonders why the Trump campaign cancels an interview the next night. Hello?

Once in awhile, FOX News will mix things up and invite a Conservative Trump-basher to debate a liberal Trump-basher.

Now, that is a real crowd pleaser!

4 comments:

  1. From the time you turn on the TV in the morning – to their last show at night you are inundated with Trump haters, Trump bashers and anti-Trump segments.

    Pardon me for asking, but...what are you doing watching television from morning till night? Don't you have anything else to do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fox news is fair and balanced just like ABC/CBS/NBC/NPR are fair and balanced. I don't watch the evening propaganda....er...news. As for the news on the radio, I ignore it and consider it to an interruption to the music I am listening to. I don't trust any of them and assume they are all lying to me and trying to manipulate me. To use an expression from my dad: "I may have been born in the dark, but it wasn't last night".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Well said and I get everything from the Internet.

      Delete