Thursday, April 7, 2016

My Trump Card

Via comment by Quartermain on "KASICH WILL BE THE GOP 



As time goes on, I find myself liking the Donald more and more. There are several reasons why.

For one, he is absolutely despised by the folks out here. They ridicule and lambast him every chance they get. I even saw a car defaced because the driver had the nerve to affix a Trump bumper sticker on it (someone painted the F word on the car, on top of the sticker). So if Trump is incurring this much hostility, the man must be doing something right!

Another reason for my increased interest in the Donald is that the most common adjective I hear describing him is “crazy.” Now that rings a bell for me; sensible, level-headed Sarah Palin was labeled “crazy” as well. It’s Soviet-style tactics; when a person is a threat to the Powers that Be, and when there is no real dirt against him, the radicals resort to calling the person “crazy.” In the real Soviet Union, the “crazy” dissidents would be forced into insane asylums. Here the “crazy” person is marginalized, insulted, and dismissed, Saul Alinsky-style. Again, another compelling reason for voting for Trump.

In addition, the media absolutely despises Trump.

No comments:

Post a Comment