Friday, November 18, 2016

Tom Hanks: “I hope the president-elect does such a great job that I vote for his reelection in four years.”

Via Billy

 standing-ovation

Tom Hanks was honored at the Museum of Modern Art gala with the Film Benefit. The audience was comprised of New York and Hollywood Liberals that were still stinging from the Election results.

The introduction by curator Rajendra Roy said that over the last 100 years during times of ‘turmoil or uncertainty’ Americans have looked to the cinema and its heroes for ‘comfort, inspiration and reassurance’ Roy continued saying that Hanks is the ‘…cinematic hero we need now’.

When Hanks made his address, he said some unexpected things.

He probably should have had a ‘trigger warning’.

More @ Clash Daily

4 comments:

  1. Kind of generic, but really quite nice. Since he's an actor, I wonder if he even believes a bit of it. At least I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom Hanks endorsed hitlery in a big way. He's another hollywood hypocrite, I'm sorry to say, as I like his movies. His quote on hitlery was as follows:

    "I’m voting for Hillary Clinton because I think she’s wildly, wildly qualified to be the President of the United States"

    ReplyDelete