- From the perspective of a
poor migrant, the cash Sweden gives to all who come seems a lot of
money, without working a single day to get it. This makes Sweden a
paradise for the migrants of the world who do not want to work. The
Swedish taxpayer pays for this party.
- Recently, the city of Malmö bought 268 apartments, so newly
arrived migrants would have a roof over their head. But at the same
time, Swedish citizens in Malmö have to wait more than three years in
line to rent an apartment.
- While Swedish taxpayers are forced to fund all these benefits for
migrants, the migrants do not have to adapt to the Swedish way of
- In 2015, the proportion of rapes where the police actually found the suspect was 14%. In 86% of the rapes, the rapist got away.
- It needs to become clear that the responsibility for becoming
integrated into Swedish society rests entirely on the newly-arrived
migrants. Migrants who do not receive a residence permit must go home or
More @ Gatestone Institute
Tuesday, February 21, 2017
Welcome to Sweden, Eldorado for Migrants!