Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Howard Kurtz: Media's Trump coverage has 'radicalized me'

Via Billy


Fox News "MediaBuzz" host Howard Kurtz, a longtime media reporter, said he's been "radicalized" by the press' coverage of President Trump, accusing reporters of bringing an excessively hostile attitude to their journalism.

"I am a lifelong journalist with ink in my veins," Kurtz said Tuesday in a column for the Hollywood Reporter. "And for all my criticism of the media's errors and excesses, I have always believed in the mission of aggressive reporting and holding politicians accountable. But the past two years have radicalized me. I am increasingly troubled by how many of my colleagues have decided to abandon any semblance of fairness out of a conviction that they must save the country from Trump."

No comments:

Post a Comment