Monday, May 28, 2018

Tommy Robinson’s arrest shocks the world: “It’s Tommy today, but it’s you tomorrow”.

Via comment by NITZAKHON on Friendly Reminder to Migrants on Memorial Day Week...


 
Please forgive that this is not quite as organized as I attempt to make most posts; I’m trying to banthis out to get it out ASAP.  But some thoughts before I list the videos.

I have communicated with a few people I know in the UK; Tommy is perceived as a virulent racist – definitely he is portrayed as such on the Wikipedia page about him (and yet, I keep in mind that these pages can be edited, and multiple figures on the Right have commented over the years about how their entries have been relentlessly twisted by SJW editors to put them in a bad light).  Now, having watched a number of his videos, I have not personally seen an indication of that racism… but in fairness I am only a novice when it comes to my knowledge of the man.

Here’s a lengthy and substantial interview of Robinson; with the caveat that anyone can appear reasonable in an interview with a little effort, I don’t think the man comes across like a raving racist:


More @ Red Pill Jew

4 comments: