Wednesday, September 19, 2018

My fourth Daughter Christine on the hurricane and the response including Trump in Emerald Isle


The plant shrine is done minus the rug and I am celebrating with a glass of wine! 🍷Everywhere else in the yard is a mess including my haaair. 😂 I must say I am super impressed with how everything was handled during this hurricane. Before, during and after. 

The police officers, firemen, paramedics, nurses, doctors and linemen working during a hurricane and sacrificing their life to protect the people. Random people helping each other out, FEMA already at people homes accessing them, health department and our President down the street. 

Everyone who helped each other out with the goodness of their heart. My friends who would do anything for me and the boys💜. Simple messages from people meant the world to me. I am so thankful for the smallest things in life right now and how spoiled I am to live in a such a great place. I could easily be living in a third world country. This definitely isn’t the end but so Thankful for life right now. 💋#hurricaneflorence

2 comments:

  1. Nicely stated; glad everybody is safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and he might have not gone to Emerald Isle but New Bern.

      Delete