Tuesday, February 19, 2019

That’s Weird? Latest Photo Of Ruth Bader Ginsburg From Last Week Was Actually Taken In November

Via Reborn

The liberal media cheered last week when 86-year-old Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg returned to the Supreme Court after cancer surgery.

Ginsburg reportedly made an appearance at a concert celebrating herself ion February 4th although no photos were released of her at the event.

But so far there are no new shots of the 86-year-old justice.


The New York Times featured image was actually taken in November.

More @ Tea Party

4 comments:

  1. They are hiding something for sure. Get it done "By any means necessary." The LYING LEFTIST MANTRA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean the New York Times is printing FAKE NEWS! I'm Shocked! I’m Stunned! I’m Appalled! I’m Astounded! I’m Staggered! I’m Flabbergasted!

    Not really, I'm just surprised it took them this long to fake it.

    Badger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess this taught them to zero in on someone's face next time.

      Delete