Wednesday, April 17, 2019

“Dixie-cide”

Image result for f Dissident Mama’s

The term “Dixie-cide” came to mind, for some unknown reason, early this morning while I was still in bed. It was too early to get up for the day, and, being a night owl (when I do much of my research and writing) I am not noted as an early riser.

Wanting to assure myself that this term was not original with me, I checked it out on the internet and found that this term had been used in an excellent article by Dissident Mama back in 2017 that was published by the Abbeville Institute. I don’t recall seeing the article at the time, but with my faulty memory, I may have and just don’t remember.

I’ve read some of Dissident Mama’s  articles on various topics over the years and have usually found myself pretty much in agreement with the sentiments expressed in them. We are, as some would say, pretty much on the same page. So as I went back and read the Dixie-cide  article I had to agree with the sentiments expressed therein.

2 comments: