Wednesday, April 17, 2019

The Notre Dame Fire, comment on


Image result for No Paris Fire Department liaison?

I have had a long career in construction, renovation, and modernization of old buildings.  That career carried me through the Corps of Engineers, the Naval Facilities Engineering Command, and the VA.  None of my projects were as historic as Notre Dame, none so old, none so revered.  But all of them incorporated extensive measures of fire prevention.  Continuous daily inspections, constant attention to trash accumulations, and any possibility of fire starting in a structure with it's integral fire protection systems down, were a HUGE worry for me.  Not a joke or bureaucratic BS.  It was my custom to walk the job after hours to be certain the site was safe and secure.  My responsibility, one I took very seriously.

'Hot Work' required special permits, planning and scheduling.  Fire Watches were established, equipment and personnel deployed, sensors and alarms jury rigged.  Smoke detectors and temperature rise devices put in place.  Combustibles removed as a regular part of housekeeping on the work site.
Sometimes the seven 'P's hindered the work, but by and large, we succeeded.

So, forgive me if I doubt the official story . . . that this was an 'accidental' fire.  Notre Dame was no neighborhood Kwik-Lube convenience store.Given the historic, cultural, architectural, age and moral importance of  the Cathedral . . . nobody took care to be sure of its safety and security? There was no 'Me'?  An utterly irreplaceable icon and they allowed workers to run amok?  Trash and combustibles to accumulate?  No Paris Fire Department liaison?  As Lame Duck as I am, as lazy, incompetent civil servant as you'd find, we never lost a building or a ship.  So 'scuse me!

Further, I DO NOT ACCEPT this crap about this being God's Judgement.  Time to remember GOD HAS ENEMIES!

-4Branch

9 comments:

  1. When I first heard it was on fire my first thought was a follower of Islam had set the fire. Now latter it is still my suspicion. The second that they put masque on the site it will confirm it was arson.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. & there are calls to redesign it.

      Delete
    2. There are already calls to recreate it as a "multi-faith" building. CR*P.

      As a Conservadox Jew, I say this: it was a Catholic CHURCH. It needs to be rebuilt as a Catholic CHURCH. No multi-culti anything.

      Delete
  2. "Remember God had enemies." Yes he does and two of them are Islam and communism. Also remember that Satan's greatest trick is to convince people he does not exist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if drones might have delivered incendiary devices to the Cathedral roof, and initiated the fires.

    You can get some pretty hot fires in mighty small packages nowadays. Mortar propellants for one.

    --4Branch

    ReplyDelete
  4. If we take the trouble to read God's word, it is obvious He doesn't approve of temples.

    Acts 7:48-51 Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet, 49 Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest? 50 Hath not my hand made all these things? 51 Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye.

    Exodus 20 lays down the law as well.

    23 Ye shall not make with me gods of silver, neither shall ye make unto you gods of gold.

    24 An altar of earth thou shalt make unto me, and shalt sacrifice thereon thy burnt offerings, and thy peace offerings, thy sheep, and thine oxen: in all places where I record my name I will come unto thee, and I will bless thee.

    25 And if thou wilt make me an altar of stone, thou shalt not build it of hewn stone: for if thou lift up thy tool upon it, thou hast polluted it.

    26 Neither shalt thou go up by steps unto mine altar, that thy nakedness be not discovered thereon.

    If we can get to heaven or the promised land, there are no more temples.

    Rev. 21:22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

    Examples in the past are Solomon's and Herod's temples both destroyed by fire. The Al Aqsa Mosque burned as well. God has no use for our temples. Neither should we. We are to pray in his footstool like Jesus with the sermon on the mount. That is the ticket to paradise. As long as we do it our way, we can never see the promised land. Moses almost made it. I pray we do.

    The perp was caught on film.

    Mystery Person & Flash Of Light Before Notre Dame Cathedral Fire

    https://www.conspiracy-cafe.com/apps/videos/videos/show/19060409-mystery-person-flash-of-light-before-notre-dame-cathedral-fire

    It consolidates Macron's power and is the old Reichstag fire trick used again and again. We fall for almost everything except the truth, but a least we're asking questions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.https://freenorthcarolina.blogspot.com/2019/04/notre-dame-fire-2019-04-15-person.html

      Delete